Ms Gardner specializes in the psychotherapy for adults and geriatric population.
She is a licensed clinical social worker and has master's in social work.
Master's DegreeCalifornia State University, Long BeachSocial WorkJune 2016 - June 2020
Bachelor of ScienceCalifornia State University, Long BeachHealth Science1986
Board Certification and Medical Licensure
California Board of Behavioral SciencesLCSW | 1998
Integrative Behavioral Health & Medicine
- Conduct up to 32 clinical patient sessions per week
- Apply expertise and extensive experience to connect successfully with patients having various diagnoses, including bipolar disorders, major depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, substance dependency, multiple addictions, etc.
- Utilize multiple treatment modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, supportive therapy, and trauma therapy
- Gently guide and support a significant number of patients through the grief work process
- Collaborate and communicate as needed with psychiatrists and other therapists to provide excellent patient care
- >Provided remote teletherapy care for patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to do so on an ongoing basis
- Proficient at building rapport with patients from a diversity of sociocultural and ethnic backgrounds; thoroughly enjoy the opportunities for cross-cultural interactions afforded by the profession